Join NSBE. We want you to become a member of the most dynamic group of students, professionals, advisors, and friends who are working toward eliminating disparities in education and achievement in engineering.
Becoming a member is the easiest way to join our efforts in fulfilling the mission. Regardless of where you might fit on the engineering life cycle, NSBE has a place for you.
- Leadership Development and Training including Panel Discussions with Top Leadership from Fortune 500 Companies
- Professional Development via a multitude of workshops, seminars, and networking opportunities at Conferences and local Chapter Functions
- KAPLAN test preparation workshops available at conferences. Discounted Kaplan Test Prep services and materials. You can also receive a chance to win a free test prep class offered by Kaplan.
- Receive a subscription to NSBE Magazine. Each issue offers the latest industry news and articles tailored to individual areas of engineering. (a $20 value) Includes the Career Engineer, a special section of the magazine that highlights our Technical Professionals
- Discount Registrations for conferences and events including the National Convention/Technical Professionals Conference held annually in March
- Post your resume free of charge to top engineering companies in NSBE’s Job Placement Center (JPC) (need link). Search for full-time job opportunities.
- Access to Fortune 500 Companies during the Career Fair and Networking Suites annually at the Annual Convention/Technical Professional Conference
- First year Alumni membership dues are waived for NSBE Collegiate members upon Graduation with an Undergraduate degree within the first year of degree completion. (a $50 value)
- Access to scholarships/fellowships
- Mentoring and Community Outreach opportunities
- Special Interest Groups (SIGs) which address specific areas of Engineer, i.e. Biomedical Engineering, Environmental Engineer, etc…
Join NSBE Now
Have Questions? Check out our FAQs.